Apply for Women in Property Membership Online
If you would like to join Women in Property, please complete the online membership form below. Select the relevant branch from the dropdown list and the current membership fee for the branch will then be displayed.
- Upon joining you will be sent a recent newsletter and we will advise the relevant branch of your membership.
- Branch events are circulated via the website; details of all events are found via our Events page.
- Your details will then be entered on our online directory, which is accessible only to members of Women in Property via a secure password and not available to the public at large via the internet.
- Your details will not be disclosed to third parties nor used for external marketing purposes.
- Please confirm your agreement of our GDPR policy when completing the online form below.
- The online directory provides members with the ability to search via disciplines, location and branch and is accessible to members only
- Changes of Details can be made online via the change of details form in the members' section. It is important that your entry is up to date so that we can keep in touch with you and so that you continue to receive mailings via the e-mail function.
Membership is for twelve months from the month of joining. It is personal to the named member and is non-transferable. Renewal notices are sent out a month in advance of the renewal date. Membership lapses after two months from the date of renewal, if it remains unconfirmed.
If you do not start to receive mailings from the relevant branch, or you have any other membership queries, please contact our National Membership Administrator, Lara Farey, T: 01462 635416 or E: email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to the Association
Please note that this form is for new applications only and existing membership subscriptions can be renewed by logging into the Members area of the website.