Wednesday 19 January 2022 12:30 PM
- VIRTUAL -
Join us for this online public health talk to discuss the signs and symptoms of Breast Cancer including:
• Breast cancer facts and figures;
• Breast awareness and the importance of early detection;
• NHS breast screening programme;
• Signs and symptoms of breast cancer;
• Causes of breast cancer and how you can help reduce your risk; and
• Myths and misconceptions.
We will also host a question-and-answer session at the end of the talk.
If you or a loved one is facing a diagnosis of breast cancer, Breast Cancer Now’s specialist nurses and trained staff are here for you. They provide tailored information and specialist support for anyone affected by breast cancer or with queries about breast health. The Helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am-4pm and Saturday 9am-1pm, and you can call for free on 0808 800 6000
Event Contact: Sara Prince