Benefits of membership, which are personal to you and a business benefit for your employer, include:
- Making new friends and contacts within the property and construction industry.
- Personal development through attendance of events (both in person and online) and site visits, with an increasing number being CPD accredited
- Opportunity to speak at, or host, events, so raising your profile and that of your employer.
- Opportunity to gain ‘board’ experience through joining your branch committee with accompanying profile raising for both you and your employer.
- Opportunity to ‘give back’ through our Outreach programme with schools and Universities.
- Involvement in mentoring, as mentor or mentee. Our mentoring programme is free to all members and begins with training. Mentoring is an enriching and fulfilling experience for both mentor and mentee, a two-way learning partnership.
- Access to the online members’ directory via the Website and the Women in Property App (available from the Apple App Store for IOS and Google Play for Android).
- Opportunity to contribute to the national newsletter or the Women in Property blog on our website, or join our group on Linked In – more profile raising both for you and your employer.
- Regular Twitter traffic, co-promoting our members and their employers.