Benefits of membership, which are personal to you and a business benefit for your employer, include:
- Meeting other women within the property and construction industry.
- Personal development through attendance of seminars and site visits.
- Opportunity to speak at, or host, events therefore raising your profile and that of your employer.
- Opportunity to gain ‘board’ experience through joining your branch committee with accompanying profile raising for both you and your employer.
- Involvement in mentoring, as mentor or mentee. Our mentoring programme is free to all members and begins with training. Mentoring is an enriching and fulfilling experience for both mentor and mentee, a two-way learning partnership.
- Access to the online members’ directory.
- Opportunity to contribute to the national newsletter or the Women in Property blog on our website, or join our group on Linked In – more profile raising both for you and your employer.
- Regular Twitter traffic, co-promoting our members and their employers.