Keepmoat Homes: Land & Partnerships Graduate Programme 2021/2022
We are delighted to share details of the Land & Partnerships Graduate Programme 2021/2022 offered by Keepmoat Homes:
Are you looking to build your career in a fast paced business, in an industry that is a cornerstone of the economy? If you are, a career in the Land team with a top 10 UK homebuilder could be right for you so read on.
- Are you self-motivated, ambitious, determined to succeed and enjoy nothing more than getting your teeth into a project and seeing it through from start to finish?
- Are you excited by the prospect of working to challenging deadlines and sourcing and pursuing opportunities in a highly competitive market place?
- Do you relish the prospect of being part of a commercially focussed team that plays a vital role in the future success of the business?
- Can you build strong relationships with external stakeholders who are key to the success of your role?
- Are you committed to delivering quality and determined to be the very best you can be, every day?
- Do you want to be a highly-valued member of a close knit team and reap the rewards of your and their success?
- Do you enjoy taking the initiative, and bringing forward great opportunities for the business and your team?
- Do you see yourself as a future director or business leader - early in your career?
We are looking for graduates that can demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2:1 degree (essential)
- Relevant degree e.g. Urban Planning, Property, Law
- Driving licence (essential)
- Flexible location / willingness to travel
We are looking for graduates who have a genuine interest in the homebuilding sector and offer the following characteristics and behaviours:
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Commercial drive
- Agile thinking and problem-solving
- People and relationship focused
- Perseverance and resilience
- Strong verbal and numeracy skills
- Empathy and self-awareness
Our culture and values are important to us so we are also looking for someone who is motivated by a broad social purpose and the right approach, attitude and desire to make a positive difference.
The deadline for applications is the 31st January 2021.
For further details on the programme and to apply, please click here.