Constructionarium looking for Chair of Audit Committee
A pro bono NED to establish a chair an audit committee for Constructionarium, an established not for profit organisation providing experiential learning to students, principally 2nd year civil engineering students. A passion for the industry and making it fit for the future is essential.
It is embarking on a three-year transition programme to achieve the following:
- Financially sustainable within three years with no CITB contribution to operating costs;
- Embed new design technology into projects;
- Ensure projects are sustainable with emphasis on climate change adaptation and mitigation;
- Ensure a culture that positively promotes diversity!
- Embed a culture of safe working and respect.
The role of Chair of Audit:
- Participate fully as a Non-Executive Director in Board meetings, contributing to the transition to an economically sustainable business model.
- Assist the CEO in establishing a reporting system to track grant expenditure, course income and expenses and projections going forward.
- Review the cash flow and accounts.
For further details contact
Keith Clarke CBE, E: email@example.com
Mobile: 07803 260009