Friday 04 December 2020 10:00 AM
Managing My Mental Wellness is the second in our ‘Managing a Successful Career’ series and will provide an awareness and understanding of taking care of mental health and ways to help and support others.
This session will be hosted by Linda Birnie, Thinking Space - Linda is a trainer, registered clinical hypnotherapist, neuro linguistic programming master practitioner, coach, and certified laughter yoga leader. The sessions will include:
• Differences between mental illness versus mental wellbeing.
• Impact of stress and pressure.
• Knowledge about sources of help for mental health issues & knowledge & skills to enable helping others with mental health.
• Awareness of how we can support our own mental wellness and resilience
• Gentle stretching and movement, and “laughing for no reason” to support wellbeing and fun.
To register please download the flyer below and complete the booking form (for smart phone users please download flyer here)
The final webinar in this series of events, 'Setting and Reaching Goals', will be held on Wednesday 13 January 2021.
Event Contact: Sara Prince