What’s on the horizon for real estate?
Monday June 6, 2022
In partnership with audit and consultancy firm RSM and the British Property Federation, Women in Property is pleased to invite you to join our series of in-person events across the country which will cover a range of critical areas for the industry.
Speakers will cover a range of issues, including what the levelling up agenda means for the sector, progress on diversity and inclusion and the impact of recent tax changes. The British Property Federation will also be running through its soon to be announced Net Zero Pledge and looking at how businesses can get involved in this initiative.
There will be an opportunity to put questions to the panel, followed by networking with your peers.
Select your location and register your place below:
- London – 22 June, 8.30-10.30am - What's on the horizon for UK real estate? | RSM UK.
- Manchester – 28 June, 4.30-6.30pm - What's on the horizon for UK real estate? | RSM UK.
- Birmingham – 6 July, 4.30-6.30pm – What's on the horizon for UK real estate? | RSM UK..
- Edinburgh – 25 August, 8.30-10.30am - What's on the horizon for UK real estate? | RSM UK
- Newcastle – date to be confirmed
We look forward to seeing you at one of these locations!