At The Association of Women in Property, we are working towards
complying with Priority 2 of the
W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually
making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has
been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on
all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view"
option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative
text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
A site map is available to provide information about the layout
of the website.
Downloading PDF documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please visit
the Access Adobe website
which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free
online conversion tool for pdfs.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer v7.0
- Firefox v2.0
To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
To obtain a copy of the screen reader
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments
or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.